BlownCorona

BlownCoronas 1988 Toyota Crown TC24SC

Good to see this car finally back in the hands of an OS’er. 

Was @frodo‘s for ages then he sold it to some goons in Auckland, who were the probably the people you bought it off. 

Can confirm it’s lushness and supercharged nangs 

Think I saw you heading south last Saturday. Can't remember where. Just remember the car. 

Looks good!

12 hours ago, fletch said:

Think I saw you heading south last Saturday. Can't remember where. Just remember the car. 

Looks good!

very likely. made the trip from auckland through kapiti on saturday and then through to christchurch late sunday. was an awesome cruise down, if only the rear diff wasn't geared so low and it could make any sort of power at alll uphill! that extra boost just makes so much heat and kills the HP. 

the car is pretty rough looking,  but the bones are solid so it should make for an excellent car once a fresh coat of paint is applied. the interior is in remarkably good condition and will benifit hugely from a shampoo and wetvac i think. ill grab some more photos of the car when i get a few seconds 

ooh could be pretty interested in that! will put together a list of bits i need. 

not a manual by chance is it? and what colour interior?

Brown interior. None of the sc’d crowns came manual I pretty sure. Gotta use parts off a povo 130 wagon 

• Like 1

Nah man none of those bits left. They all seem to be crown failure points, if had so many people as me for those same bits