Posture/lower back support cushions

Speedy88

Chaps, anyone else like me have issues with lower back pain? It's sort of not been a problem up to now as all my cars in the UK have been squashy big luxury barges with nice seats. However, the Serena I'm currently running around in has cheap old van seats which aren't doing me much good. 

I tried the SCA back cushion from supercheap but it's a bit shit, a bit like sitting up against a breeze block. I've already been burned for $23 doing that so I'm a bit reluctant to risk the ones online from AU/USA/China. 

Anyone got some suggestions for something that's actually worked? Once I've stopped roadtripping so much I'll probably buy and bolt in something more comfortable however it's not all that easy on the road right now.

For the meantime, I'll continue rolling up and sitting against my towel. 

I've got a cushion I got from the physio, one of these I think

https://thebadbackshop.co.nz/collections/lumbar-roll-seat-wedges/products/mckenzie-super-roll

Had it for a number of years now and it still does the job.

For long trips in old cars I got one of these

https://www.betterback.co.nz/lumberjack

with the leg straps for driving. 

Works for me.

• Like 1

I fitted aftermarket seats in my Triumph from STA. The seats in my mk4 vw golf are bliss and i actually get out the car feeling mint maybe think about walking around a car dealer seeing what feels nice and hitting up a wrecker. 

First thing though what does your wallet look like? You would be surprised how many people sit on 30mm of cards and paper and get a sore back not realizing thicker than that below you'll notice it.

15469008769577461528741291870822.jpg