scott's 260c H330

scooters

11 minutes ago, CUL8R said:

I was going to suggest a 430 Cedric etc?

My gloria had factory ones on it, but one had a chip out of the surround, nigh on impossible to find replacements..

they look way better splayed out for sure. I did look at yahoo japan for a good long while for the real deal. But price was prohibitive even for rinsed ones.

I'm stuck with the dick/mirrors i'v got for the next little while. Function wise they are fine.

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 24/01/2021 at 17:52, scooters said:

Good call but the mount section of the mirror has a very round fender to mould to. Probs not as tall as the D21.. 

That makes me wonder whether they're from something far later like a Nissan Crew taxi or Y31 Cedric/Gloria taxi. 

I say taxi because they still use them as Taxi's today in Japan so they're late as fook but some still roll fender mirrors. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 16/04/2019 at 15:10, scooters said:

Aifr5wu.jpg

Hey mate! 

I've just bought a 260C over in Australia. Facing some similar issues (particularly with rust) that you have, so it's awesome to see someone actively posting their progress! I'm looking for wheels at the moment (looking for BBS RSs) but can't find specs anywhere. Could you let me know the name/specs of the wheels you put on your 260C?

Thanks very much :)

• 1 year later...