Bricks MB100

flyingbrick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps, @Shakotom and anyone else here- happy to help if you want to upgrade your bikes wiring/charging system. It already looks like i'll be re-wiring @Geophys scoot lol. 

I did so much reading and trouble shooting on this stuff that i feel like an actual expert now

Also @Truenotch i have your flywheel puller here still. Thanks for that- makes the job easy!

• Thanks 2

Would you be interested in fixing / sorting my wiring? Mates missus is an auto sparky and was going to make a new loom for me but she spat out their first kid instead so would be few months before she can look at it.

For a A50 so nothing complicated (but too complicated for this retarded old spray painter lol)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Right so this thing is going to (im going optimistic here) get me from hamilton to waiuru for the cold kiwi. Leaving tomorrow morning.

In preparation it got some tlc..most of them things that id never bothered to do (or check) .Some expensive t2 oil (iv had it running on chainsaw oil and outboard boat oil for some time lol), new trans fluid, chain lube, some front indicators, a pannier box thing (got a pair of them for 50$ from a bike wrecker) and the other side got a steel rack to hold my tent, sleeping bag and bed roll. 

Of course i left this until the last minute so took today off work, slept in, then finished things about an hr ago.

Pics fully loaded tomorrow, should be a laugh. 

Also, got some ear plugs so that i can hear people talking once we arrive.

Oh and look at my budget power supply for charging phone.

Edit. Yes its ugly as fuck.. but functional. Thats all that matters, right???????!!??!?! 

20190829_211853-784x1613.jpg

20190829_154801-784x1613.jpg

20190829_151429-1613x784.jpg

20190829_144649-784x1613.jpg

20190829_095330-1613x784.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1