Fat-Daddys ATC110 - Build

weetbixkid

in summary - i warned you. 

that guy is like terry53 but not quite as bad, wrecks bikes that dont need to be wrecked then wants too much for the parts. hes been wrecking mostly CTs for years, which is good if he advertises the parts as they actually are, but often flasely advertises them as being tidier when they are actually fucked / buckets of shit. 

do you have the pull start mechanism from your engine? i would look into trying to make that fit a brand new lifan 110cc engine possibly. or get an electric start chinese 110 and just roll electric start only

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have decided to stop for a while. 

Make a clear plan. Make stages.

1st get the frame tidy and painted. Fit new brakes and lines. Going  be a while but good things take time!

2nd repair damage to plastic parts

3rd worry about an engine.

I was doing it ass backwards. Getting too emotional and post buying regret when it turned out not quite to be as advertised. So no more rushing in and now its time to take it slow. Pour myself a Jack and just get busy with steel wool and some sand paper!

Let's get her tidy before worrying about power, but when the time comes i have already talked to shore50s for a 125cc Lifan for it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BLIZZO said:

do you have the pull start mechanism from your engine? i would look into trying to make that fit a brand new lifan 110cc engine possibly. or get an electric start chinese 110 and just roll electric start only

Pull start lifan is definitely possible. http://dratv.com/adyoatpustto.html

or I have an electric start 110cc Honda clone quad engine here under the bench I could look at moving on later when you’re ready for an engine @weetbixkid

• Thanks 1