4&R Jamboree Manfeild Mar 24/25th 2019

JoKer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

one of those love to hate but still go events

If anyone is keen to hop in my car for the Drive your Mates session hit the indemnity form below

I also have Spot prize or two from @mlracing.co.nz as a 'Club I am representing on my own' give away!! (*T&C's Apply)

29cf78d3-e294-4a41-ae03-9c4d36e263de.jpg

Entry Link : http://www.4androtary.co.nz/jamboree/enter-online

4d1dc0d7-1375-46cc-a2d5-96a0a16f7f0c.jpg

849b43d6-e73f-4e80-99e1-9c8226405b10.jpg

Indemnity Link : https://www.4androtary.co.nz/jamboree/passenger-indemnity-form

If you are keen to join your mate for a cruise on the track, fill out a Passenger Indemnity form online to avoid the queues on the day!

Event Info

4 & Rotary North Island Jamboree

23-24 March 2019

Feilding

23 March 2019 - Track Day

Manfeild

Adult - $25

Kids under 10 free

Gates open 9am - 5pm

Featuring: Cruising / Drifting / Burnouts / Circuit Racing / Roll Racing

24 March 2019 - Show & Shine

Manfeild

Adult - $25

Kids under 10 free

Gates Open 9am - 5pm

Featuring: Show & Shine / Battle of the Rookies Drifting Comp / NZ Superlap Series / Trade Exhibitors / Unveil / Entertainment / D1RC / DB Drags

Tickets can be purchased at the Gate.

2018 Highlights

The Super Lap is on Sunday. And it is a separate $180 fee

On the Saturday there is the DYM (Cruising), Powerskid, Roll Racing, Drifting, HP/Circuit Racing, Burnouts.  

For the Saturday the rules are

Track Info

Cruising

All vehicles are eligible for Cruising if entered through Option 1. Passengers are allowed, as long as they have filled out the passenger indemnity form and recieved their wristband prior to getting into your car. Seatbelts must be worn, however no helmets or safety gear is required. Cruising is speed limited to 100kmph, no passing on corners, no drifting or burnouts.

Circuit Racing

Circuit Racing is for dedicated track cars only. You will need prior racing experience to enter this. Full cage prefered however not required. Not speed limited, however safety gear is needed (Helmet/Overall/Enclosed Shoes). Passengers are only allowed with a full cage.

Drifting

All vehicles are eligible to enter Drifting if entered through Option 1. Safety gear is required (helmet/overalls/Enclosed Shoes). Full cage prefered however not required. Battles can only be done by fully caged cars. If you don't have a cage, you can still do individual drifting runs. Passengers are only allowed with a full cage.

Burnouts/Grasskhana

All vehicles are eligible to enter both Burnouts and Grasskhana, with two options available. Only safety requirement is a Seatbelt and enclosed shoes. Passengers allowed.

Roll Racing

Roll Racing is a form of Drag Racing with a rolling start. All vehicles are eligible to enter Roll Racing through Option 1 Entry. You will need a Helmet, Enclosed Shoes, Long sleeved top and pants and a Seatbelt. No Passengers allowed.

So I will be able to do the everything except the circuit racing (Personally I won't be doing the drifting or anything like that)

I'm not sure if your car would classify as a "dedicated track car" so not sure if you could just the circuit racing.

So how it looks like they are running it is, use slow pokes can go for a cruise around the track, then the track cars have a turn, then the drift boys, then roll racing. and so on.

I will be doing the cruising, and probably the roll racing. Not sure about the burnouts, and I won't be doing the drifting.

Cool. So you are just doing the superlaps on sunday then. 

I'll be doing the cruising stuff on Saturday so you are welcome to come out with me.

On Sunday I have entered my car in the show and shine so I will be able to watch you super lapping. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...