Jesse's Toyota Mark ii Grande gx61

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so the GCC was hooked up to IGT pin only after doing factory ecu pin out to see what went to the f-con and then seeing what the gcc was plugged into from that. Trying to track down what the gcc needs to be hooked up to (assume the injector bank signals and igt and power/earth) but it's proving difficult to find with this 30 year old + tech. I did take the lid off gcc and it is labeled but don't know how to decode 

20210528_164019.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't had a whole lot of interest in this lately to be honest. It's been on axles stands for atleast a month due to me absolutely mangling the rear fuel hardline to rubber line connection20210810_171304.thumb.jpg.58e43a0f38b2ba9414f56d73c3992c6e.jpg

it's had an intermittent fuel leak for a while where it drips then magically fixes itself and then leaks again. At some point someone had replaced the fuel pump which obviously didn't have the right thread to fit original banjo bolt into so they sliced the rear hose in half and fitted a barb joiner and then just slipped pump end over threaded section. Trying to fix this I undid it at pump end and went to undo flare nut on hardline where it went loose for 3 or so turns then just fully locked up seized....

• Like 1

I purchased a spare 3rd gen 1gge around a month ago as well which is apparently a runner. Had an adapter machined up to be able to fit a 1jzgte forward facing plenum for this. I'm not actually sure what my plan is for this (I have the cast hks turbo manifold still) but I liked the idea of deleting the ugly cross over pipe. 20210819_093608.thumb.jpg.d8beb14cc848ff30d8da243b31a40152.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

One of the rear speakers stopped working a while back, gutted because they had a really decent sound to them. 

Time to address this burnt to shit parcel tray. Carpet is supposed to be a burgundy colour20210919_153056.thumb.jpg.d173e2968b6f7d7d53541cbdfd5fb01b.jpg

Where is the best place to acquire a peice of auto carpet for this and what adhesives would you use? I've tried the ados f2 and the spray and had zero luck with my van hoodlining and ended up resorting to using construction adhesive :???:

• 2 weeks later...