Weber dcd / Weber 32/36

daveyc123

Hi guys, does anybody know if the Weber dcd carb and a Weber 32/36 dgv carb have the same mounting face that attaches to the inlet? 

I am looking for a manifold to fit a 32/36 and have been offered one that fits a dcd twin choke. Just wanting to know if this will work.

Cheers

Pretty sure the bolt pattern is the same accross all the small downdraft webers so both should bolt up to the fannymould no problem.

However actual choke holes  may be at different ends and linkages can change around sides and rotation directions and the dcd will be taller than the newer dgv (and a different top) so more likely to have linkage and filter dramas than manifold fit problems

Thank you! Basically I have a dgv carb fitted to my 1256 viva. The manifold was  home made by the previous owner and with the carb and filter on it fouls the bonnet.

So I have been looking for a replacement manifold. One has poped up, but says it fits a dcd Weber. 

So it should work?

I'm pretty sure they are interchangeable.

What's the jetting in the 32/36 because they were used on much larger engines. I ran a 28/36 DCD with too large jets and it was terrible but tune it down smaller and it was fine.

You can also take a SPI injection unit off a Falcon and it pretty much bolts up too (with some slight slotting) In case you want to run EFI with massive injectors at 0.05% duty cycle :)

• Like 1