Jordan’s NZ New 1960 “CADD1E”

Jzx90

39 minutes ago, kiwi808 said:

Rad car mate. It’s also cool how it’s been converted to right hand drive.

Please don’t paint it pink.

Cheers yeah nah its staying as close to "beat up old yank tank you'd see around NZ in the 90s" as i can keep it

36 minutes ago, kyteler said:

White and slam is a common but winning combination. 

Yeah I concur. As soon as it's legal Ill be sure to make it less legal

10 minutes ago, 73crownwagon said:

Very very jelly of your car. 

Gloss black, black leather interior, bags and astro supremes on whitewalls. 

Yeah in an ideal world. And also 500hp to achieve ultimate "walking" burnouts. This might happen if the motor is junk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thousand Dollar Supercar said:

Lol at how deliberately massive it is. It looks like you're meant to stand on the ground between the radiator and the front grille, to get close enough to reach the engine? :thumbleft:

Ill try and get a comparison photo at some point. Getting it to fit in the shed takes serious logistical planning

My dad had a 4 door 59 Cadillac Fleetwood. It was dark blue with a bit of patina (before patina was cool) and everyone always asked him when he was going to paint it pink.

Also those 390 motors when rebuilt put out some serious torque. And sound lush with the right exhaust.

I have fond memories of sitting at 100km and hour on the motorway and some young guys over took us in a FXGT on the motor way doing a bout 120km. Dad just floored it and flew past them at 100 miles an hour. They fucking lol’d and looked a bit surprised.

Ah, the memories.

• Like 2

cool build man! 

keep the progress rolling in

if the top of the floors are in that condition in the photo and need patches wouldn't it be worthwhile to have the underneath sand blasted then primered?

that tar underseal stuff hides rust underneath it and you dont know its there once its removed 

• 4 months later...
On 29/10/2018 at 09:52, piazzanoob said:

cool build man! 

keep the progress rolling in

if the top of the floors are in that condition in the photo and need patches wouldn't it be worthwhile to have the underneath sand blasted then primered?

that tar underseal stuff hides rust underneath it and you dont know its there once its removed 

Yeah I will get the underside blasted. Like you say, there’ll be surprises. Just hopefully not too many