Trailer brakes

kicker

Just sorting a trailer for my dad and it has an old disc brake setup on it. It looks like I'll be replacing the calipers as they are fucked, I assume they are Trojan mk2's but have a question, everyone seems to refer to the mk2s as having a 100mm mount but I measure 102ish on the trailer (which is close to 4"), is it just a way of differentiating them and not actually 100mm? The other mount is referred to as 90mm and I'm wondering if it is actually 88.9mm (which would be 3.5").

Definitely Trojan calipers and as mentioned, bolt hole spacing is around 102mm/4"
I asked a person selling Mk2 calipers and they seemed sure they were 100mm spacing but I didn't think 70's NZ was very metric so still not sure 

V3JKGOJ.jpg

Q8Z9RA3.jpg

On 10/10/2018 at 19:15, Get it done said:

Disks are available last time I checked, single piece hub and disk.

Heat dissipation from disk to hub is what stuffs the bearings, be sure to put a bead of sealant around the dust cap too as it will pull the moisture in from this side first turning the grease milky.

Yes they are the single piece ones. The don't look to different to some old LH torana ones I have lying around.