Slowburn’s 1972 fiat 124 discussion

slowburn

yeah,it's a BC,these are pics from when i got it 2 years ago,first sight. it's stripped now and she is waaaaay fucked.....so,she is being kept and tucked away until i figure out what to do with her. in the mean time she has given up all her bits for another BC that is a better option. more pics to follow when i get home

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'll take some pics of the blue one tomorrow as its under a tarp in the drive way here....basically the blue one if gonna give up some cuts to finish the red one...the blue one at first glance looks like a better option, but it has a hack job sunroof cut into it and it is a bad fitment of the glass and sunroof surround....also, every panel has some fixes needed. and the floors are shot and the windows apertures are all in need of fixes and the guards aren't the best.

it does have a full interior, and gearbox and engine and all the bits needed to get one car sorted.

I also have a swag of trim parts and odds and ends and sets of lights and brakes and a reconditioned 1608 to go in....I know it looks bad, and it is, but Rome wasn't built in a day.