Wtd: Anyone heading to Zebra Whangarei?

Bluebird_U

16 hours ago, Bluebird_U said:

Just wondering if any of the neighbors up north who like going into yards are going to be visiting the Zebra yard in Whangarei over the weekend. Would like to see whats left of the Navara/datsun, and maybe see about getting some bits. Thanks

I don't know about this "like going into yards" business, makes us sound a bit dodgy up here in mighty Northland.

I could be convinced to head there after work tomorrow afternoon for a look if Linden isn't already over that way? What model Navara is it and what parts were you looking for in particular? 

EDIT: I take it that it's the D22 listed on their stock list?

EDIT EDIT: @Bluebird_U let me know by tonight so I can make sure I have the right gear if I need to get something. 

• Like 1

Ha ha, probably should have worded it more along the lines of "those who like spending time in the open air short term spare parts storage locations, generally known as wreckers yards or if you do it yourself then practice areas where breaking something wont wreak your daily. 

Yeah pretty sure it is a D22 (PD22). Just want to confirm the engine KA20 not NA20 and see if anyone could pick up the distributor and the plugs/ wiring.

If it is the right one I can put through some moneys to your bank and add some extra for some liquids to help with the weekend.

Cheers for the local members bigfoot.