Bump Stop Spacers / Packers / Shims in NZ

linearentropy

Does anyone know of a NZ company that supplied bump stop spacers, or anything polyurethane that looks somewhat like the image below. Ideally for BC coilovers but I should be able to make any other brand equivalents fit.   I've been hunting around for a while and I can't seem to find anywhere that can supply them.

I've been getting a fair amount of rubbing during hard cornering in on of my MX5s, particularly downhill corners. I've cut away everything I can think of that would be causing this, so the only solution i see is shortening the bump travel.  Obviously raising the car isn't an option.

foygczy1.i0r.jpg

Autolign or George stocks might have something,  but when doing similar things I've found a hard plastic works best as it doesn't compress, nolathane or similar stuff can still compress . 

Have had a couple of people use skateboard wheels for similar problems

18 minutes ago, nvmyvl said:

If you are in Auckland, go see LEP Engineering plastics in onehunga.. they cast polyurethane in sheets from 3mm thick.. will have a heap of off cuts on the shelf..

Otherwise, I will see what I have at home..

They're just 10min down the road from my work so I'll pop down when I get the chance to check out what they have.

• 10 months later...