Flywheel removal help, Auckland

SOHC

I am trying to get a flywheel off a 17 HP industrial engine, its on a key and tapper, it has x3 8mm threaded holes I tried using a harmonic balancer puller on but it bent, I have heated it and hit it with a hammer. but its really stuck,

Can anyone recommend a place I could take it to or have some hydraulic puller?

The problem with the morse tapper that its totally sealed and no oil can get down there.

I took it into a shop today and they couldn't get it off but then went to an oldschool machinist who made a jacking plate, I will finish that off tonight and he has a hydo puller thing, and if that dosnt work we need to make a more elaborate device, I am really getting sick of this.  

What a fucken nightmare, a friend made a jacking plate and got an 8 ton hydraulic puller, had that done up to its max wile heating the boss round the shaft wile he whacked the boss with a drift, it made a hell of a bang when it let go. but its off, the worst one I have even encountered but its off.

• Like 7