Classics on the Common, Harpenden, July 25, 2018

11 minutes ago, 73crownwagon said:

@KKtrips thank fuck someone finally stepped in. this guys been dumping shit for months. Kktrips would trade again AAAa +++

You can thank someone for reporting the thread, I wouldn't have even seen it otherwise. LoL 

Problem is there are so many threads and posts that mods will struggle to read them all, so we rely on people using the report button a lot more than you would realise. :-)

I'll delete this thread and others like it in a few hours, that should give the OP a chance to sort it out.

9 minutes ago, kiwi808 said:

@Capri Power why don’t you start a single thread in which to post all these events in? You can post these things in there instead of creating a new post for each individual car event.

That's a good idea, but also chuck a bit of detail into the posts when you do. 

However I don't want my post to turn into a chance to ride the OP, because I've given them a wee nudge.
If the wee nudge doesn't change things then all power to let social justice run it's course but it's best to give them a chance to rectify first.

• Like 1

On 10-8-2018 at 08:34, KKtrips said:

That's a good idea, but also chuck a bit of detail into the posts when you do. 

However I don't want my post to turn into a chance to ride the OP, because I've given them a wee nudge.
If the wee nudge doesn't change things then all power to let social justice run it's course but it's best to give them a chance to rectify first.

Send you pm