QCR Chris's Honda CT90

Chris.QCR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris 

Go thru the gate at Taylor camp, thru the next gate, about 150m further turn right onto the spit and camp there. Such lush.

Don't take a rod unless you got a licence, or are prepared to lose $1000. Ask me how I know...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

This thing still fucking rules. Pretty much been my daily since December most days. 

Jammed this Chinese CG110 copy front end onto the CT Triples. Disc brake is lush as fuck.. So are the forks. Need to powdercoat the lower legs and front rim black to match the rest of the bike.

This is half way thru a 250Km gravel bashing mission with some mates yesterday

Screenshot_20201004-194148_Gallery.jpg

• Like 8

• 1 year later...

This thing still goes hard for what it is ! Well over 20k on the Lifan 125. Getting harder to start and possibly now starting to burn oil but still sticks with bigger bikes on the twistys and takes everything thrown at it as per the last two years of top of the south gravel adventures. Was gonna strip it this winter and rebuild with new engine but probably wont . Its likely the only ride it will be on each year as I prefer to cycle to work and run on the weekends but when I do ride it I fucking love it

Screenshot_20220524-085359_Gallery.jpg

• Like 6