kicker

Matteybean's MS65 Crown

They arent too bad. I think 400 including underlay and boot carpet. Usual autodec story they fit pretty good but not perfect. Take ya old ones in so they can make sure same

• Like 1

I bought cressida rear wheel brake cilinders, the pistons were different but the rest was useable... what model exactly i will have to check as the guy at the shop helped me out...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, johnnyizegem said:

I bought cressida rear wheel brake cilinders, the pistons were different but the rest was useable... what model exactly i will have to check as the guy at the shop helped me out...

Hey bro

Which model for what? Old cylinders have been thrown out as I brought these n changed it over 6 months ago. I have receipt from bnt for part number of ones I got tho

Just now, Matteybean said:

Hey bro

Which model for what? Old cylinders have been thrown out as I brought these n changed it over 6 months ago. I have receipt from bnt for part number of ones I got tho

http://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/203652/1972-toyota-crown-ms67?page=1

for my ms67, i cannot give any more specific details at the moment on the cilinders as I have to double check them first.

12 hours ago, johnnyizegem said:

http://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/203652/1972-toyota-crown-ms67?page=1

for my ms67, i cannot give any more specific details at the moment on the cilinders as I have to double check them first.

Cool wagon bro! 

Yeah I thought the ones I brought were identical. I'm sure they looked same in length ect otherwise I wouldnt of installed them. Hmmm will try again later today 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matteybean said:

Cool wagon bro! 

Yeah I thought the ones I brought were identical. I'm sure they looked same in length ect otherwise I wouldnt of installed them. Hmmm will try again later today 

I think I kept the old ones in the boxes the new ones came in. I'll check this evening, then I can take measurements and normally give you parts number aswell...

• Like 1

I’ve got an assortment of T F And G cyl I can measure if you need. Those cyl look pretty wide compared to the ones I just did on my hilux though.

just weld tabs on the shoes lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ashkellybarr said:

Some sad looking scissors mate

Haha yeah bro I was looking for some n found these. I think they are my brothers and his dog tried eating em Haha...they are now in the bin

RIP

• Like 1
  • Haha 1