kicker

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, johnnyizegem said:

I bought cressida rear wheel brake cilinders, the pistons were different but the rest was useable... what model exactly i will have to check as the guy at the shop helped me out...

Hey bro

Which model for what? Old cylinders have been thrown out as I brought these n changed it over 6 months ago. I have receipt from bnt for part number of ones I got tho

Just now, Matteybean said:

Hey bro

Which model for what? Old cylinders have been thrown out as I brought these n changed it over 6 months ago. I have receipt from bnt for part number of ones I got tho

http://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/203652/1972-toyota-crown-ms67?page=1

for my ms67, i cannot give any more specific details at the moment on the cilinders as I have to double check them first.

12 hours ago, johnnyizegem said:

http://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/203652/1972-toyota-crown-ms67?page=1

for my ms67, i cannot give any more specific details at the moment on the cilinders as I have to double check them first.

Cool wagon bro! 

Yeah I thought the ones I brought were identical. I'm sure they looked same in length ect otherwise I wouldnt of installed them. Hmmm will try again later today 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matteybean said:

Cool wagon bro! 

Yeah I thought the ones I brought were identical. I'm sure they looked same in length ect otherwise I wouldnt of installed them. Hmmm will try again later today 

I think I kept the old ones in the boxes the new ones came in. I'll check this evening, then I can take measurements and normally give you parts number aswell...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 07/01/2020 at 18:43, 1vaknd said:

the headlight wiring on ms65's broke me. negative triggered relay with no fuse. atleast on my aussie assembled one that i used to own

Yeah this ones been spliced into the headlight loom. I've got a wiring diagram hopefully figure it out haha

• 8 months later...

I'm sure you've checked a bunch of things already but I'd be looking at:

1. The points removal/electronic ignition conversion, is that wired up correctly with the correct coil/ballast for the application for the unit.   

2. Vacuum lines for the carb, are they connected to the correct places to get advance. As well as all the other ports on the inlet, etc. etc. 

3. Comp testing should be done at WOT, not sure if it has by those figures. As Phil says, they're low.  Probably too low.

• Like 1