Aucklands Anon Burger meet!!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Taistorm said:

Oh man I haven't been to an OS auckland meet for about 8 years and missed the window with my Lancer. Nothing mobile that's OS at the moment sorry guys

Bring your daily! The more the merrier!

• Like 3

On 18/07/2018 at 12:51, Shakotom said:

Wednesday 17th JUNE 

Save the date

third Wednesday of every month

the, "i just happen to be driving an older but legal* motor vehicle and like burgers once a month or so, we happened to find a park up here, and it seems other  people with cars that just also happen to be older instead of newer coincidentally did too" meet? 

Someone might feel like a burger at around 7pm to 7:30pm 

A chance to catch up with fellow people who happen to be driving a older car, talk with people you may or may not have met before and get your mouth filled with meat.

Or not meat if you're that way inclined.

Burgerfuel, Mexicali Fresh, Ajadz, Subway, D

theres a few car parks in the area and plenty of side roads, 

See map for the location of burgerfuel. And there might be a convenient car park in the picture 

OSMMmap1-1.jpg

First time you happened to be driving a old car and happened to park up here to get a burger?

people driving old cars might show up between 7:00pm and 8pm-ish. 

MOST OF THESE ARE COMMON SENSE. WE WILL PROVIDE A FEW GENTLE REMINDERS WITH THE NEW RULES BUT REPEAT OFFENDERS MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE.

RULES AND THE BORING STUFF!!

Basically these are in place so we have a fun and friendly meet and leave the carpark clean and tidy like we were never there.

• Take your rubbish away with you or put it in a bin, Use the public bins downstairs not the private ones belonging to the business up top. 
  • Smokers please don't dispose of your butts on the ground!
  • Please limit the ALCOHOL consumption. Its a public place and the Police/security regularly stop in and we don't want want anyone getting in trouble, We also don't want people leaving empties around.
  • You are welcome to invite mates, but please note you are 100% responsible for your and their behaviour.
  • NO Skids or Reckless/Dangerous driving
  • Park in a proper carpark! If its full then just use a bit of common sense and try not to park too many people in.
  • Don’t make excessive noise / rev engines, idle for extended periods in surrounding streets
  • dont be a dick

what a coincidence people decided to drive old cars and have burgers on this night right?

23 hours ago, Styles said:

Doubt I’ll have the Celica wof’d by then, but if not will just cone in the Ute.

Talked to my friendly WOF guy, booked on for Wednesday arvo, so if there’s no fail, I’ll bring the old girl! 

• Like 1