Lux's collection of crappy 2T nangs

HighLUX

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's pretty much a full sized TS frame with just a 50cc in it and skinny rims. You would be able to ride it easily with some longer bars for your lanky frame. There's heaps of Empty Space above the barrel where you can fit a bigger cylinder like a TS 125 engine looks like it would fit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HighLUX said:

Shit yeah after seeing this I am, gotta love that fuck you ima dirtbike sound 

Brings back memories! I've had both - rode the RMX50 to my first OS event in Kaikoura from Nelson. Cruised at an indicated ~90km/h, topping out at ~110. Is the TS a 5 or 6 speed?

• Like 2

Had another go at the carb last night with a borrowed utrasonic cleaner

35763198_10160667690020323_2346457675958

It came up banging but on re assembly I noticed the main needle was looking a bit flakey so tried a bit of P2000 and it turned out to be chooched as fuck. They are NLA genuine/aftermarket so time for a NZ Scootercare upgrade.

hotc5hhk.hlf.jpg

1xs0oquo.mjq.jpg

Potatoe fone cant comprehend the shinyness of the flash CDI from Raizer

2o3r5f0o.l3x.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Carb from NZ Scootercare ended up in Porirua instead of Papamoa still no ringadings but the light bar I ordered from Ali turned up in 9 days which is some sorta record.

s43x1ki1.1bz.jpg

Will help with night riding as the headlight only has on with no high beam. Just need to find a bar switch to rig it up or a Suzuki switch block that has the extra position for hi beam so I can wire it into that 

• Like 4

Turns inside of the shed from dark to daylight when hooked up to a test battery. Not so much of a direct beam but more daylight everywhere infront of it.

Will do a good job and doesnt stick out too much tucked up under the headlight

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ECAHAYAKU-1Pcs-6-inch-18W-LED-Light-Bar-12V-80V-Motorcycle-Offroad-4x4-ATV-Spotlight-Truck/32864539972.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.13cf4c4dF7jfq6

• Like 3