1958 p39 Phillips gadabout

gadabout

hey team 

new to the page, I have recently got my hands a Phillips gadabout and am on the hunt for some parts, mainly a red 2speed motor. is there anybody out who maybe able to help?? 

have put up a couple of pics and been in contact with a guy in the uk who has never seen a p39 Springer (not even a Google search will find a pic of one) who also told me it was one of only three with a 4 digit frame number!

let me know what you think 

cheers Johnnie 

20180404_145914.jpg

20180404_145901.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bellicose said:

Lol, bait set.........

Tbh was in the process of tagging you, thought you might have been able to assist this gentleman with some knowledge or did you get rid of your gadabouts?

Here’s a link to @Bellicose thread for you to geeze at

38 minutes ago, gadabout said:

hey team 

new to the page, I have recently got my hands a Phillips gadabout and am on the hunt for some parts, mainly a red 2speed motor. is there anybody out who maybe able to help?? 

have put up a couple of pics and been in contact with a guy in the uk who has never seen a p39 Springer (not even a Google search will find a pic of one) who also told me it was one of only three with a 4 digit frame number!

let me know what you think 

cheers Johnnie 

May have set you wrong on motor, after further research I've done it will/should have a three speed Rex or Villiers motor.

What it the frame number?

Have not had a chance to go through that stash but there is a couple of motors that may be of use.

2 minutes ago, Shakotom said:

Tbh was in the process of tagging you, thought you might have been able to assist this gentleman with some knowledge or did you get rid of your gadabouts?

Cheers, yeah still got them and have recently purchased a shit load more from a 'moped' collector Barry.

Not making that lot "public" until I've been through everything, which will take quite a while.

• Like 2