Tristans 1972 Mazda B1600

They're fairly common, I bought some recently for my D21 because I like the look and they were cheap but yeah, no sizing, etc which is a pain but yours look very similar to mine so it gives me a good idea what to expect for tyres.  Mine have 275/70 on them ex Landcruiser so not able to easily check widths without tearing a tyre off.

With some nice tires on you could get a bit of coin for them, maybe.  Mine were only 200 though with usable tyres.  Not good for my application though. Hah.

• Like 1

Sweet truck mate! Has the early front too which is awesome.

When you get a chance take a good look at the back of the cab behind the seat and under the door rubbers for rust. Also get an air gun and blow all the crap out from under where the rear of the front guard joins the cab. This is a cab killer spot. Make sure you clean it up good and then underseal, rust treat or zink the hell out of it. 

I would also underseal the cab to protect it if your going to keep it.

Otherwise these Utes drive well and were popular with cocky’s and they will often come up and Sharn about how rad these are.

Also please add J-Port.

• Like 3

@kiwi808 Thanks for the information!  yeah i thought only the b1500s had that front so that was a nice surprise,  sweet ill go over it all this weekend,  im planing on taking the well side off so i can remake all the old brake lines, so that will be a perfect time to clean and underseal most of it. Haha yes that would be the ultimate most period correct engine transplant.