Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/09/2018 at 07:45, 64vauxhall said:

also book a spot next to me for @Kass and prob @mark105 as well.

D11 and D13 please

sold the gyros last night. will try buy another ride for 10fiz to borrow or he is also on his own hunt for one of his own

Hopefully have some coin later this month to play with. i'll mark D11 on the grass and take that spot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Entry form is in the works and will be incoming shortly thanks to @johnnyfive and the wicked help of @- i5oogt -

EVERY PERSON that is coming needs to fill it out. Regardless of rider or support crew. 

Last year John took details on the day, but it took a bit of time and this is a surefire way of crossing the i's and dotting the t's incase the unlikely happens. 

Chur bruddas. Better go put my bike together aye. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Now I'm having a panic attack!

I need my overnight parts from Gizzy!

Sorry about the delay, Aussie customs threw a fit about a battery in the parcel (never been a problem before) and sent the whole lot back to Europe, it was resent without the battery and left Belgium last week so should be here any day now.

Will get it out to out overnight the day it arrives to me, sorry again!

Edit: @RUNAMUCK the parcel arrived in NZ an hour ago, as long as customs don't hold it I'll have your parts Monday then you'll have them on Tuesday all going well.

• Thanks 1

Chuur A+ work on bikes everyone.

Here is an entry form to do stuff with. Would be good to have everyone entered and committed and $$ squared away, like, at least a week or two beforehand. Hassle your peers if you think they might not have entered. 

https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/IbC0hHeafKJ8E8PctM15g

I've updated the first post a wee bit also. Let me know if there is something I've missed or you got some questions/suggestions.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1