Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the footage/photos  from last year and yarns ive had from those who attended this has been on my list of cool awesome shit to do on my bikes.

Super keen to attend most likely on  Honda CT90 / 125 Lifan creation that will be well tested before trailered north for this. Have had a few lads from Quake City Rumblers also make noises about being keen on this too. Real good cunts I can vouch for . 

Out of curiosity whats the go with us wearing vests and that massive gang situation up them ways ?

Fizzing ! Cheers J5,HiLux & Others GCs associated with organising this epic adventure.

• Like 4

Chuuur.

I was a bit wary of the vest/patch situation last year but it became pretty clear early on that no one was misinterpreting what we were about. 

I'd like to think the further you get from the big centres the better senses of humor gangs get. I can't think of one negative response from the public over the weekend. As long as no one is really acting out I'm sure we'll all have a good time. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chris.QCR said:

Out of curiosity whats the go with us wearing vests and that massive gang situation up them ways ?

Yea man i rocked my bum pinchers vest which is a large black and white patch and i had no negativity etc. although i was riding a red bike with a red helmet and red bag, lucky colour choice for that part of the country, i had about 16 hearty as seigs  thrown up at me throughout the journey.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Accom at hicks bay can hopefully be the bach we stayed in last year.

Bedding is limited but there’s plenty of room for a tent/hammock or a bed roll on the floor.

Cost for staying will just be a small donation to cover the box of beers we leave for the owner as thanks for his generousity.

Id expect many a seig and yoza over the weekend but more out of respect for the madmen we are than beef

• Like 4

Keen. x100000. Won't be posting this on the Moped NZ facebook page. Will throw some hearty dudes the deets for the event though. 

Also can I just say mirrors are great and at least one for the right hand side saves a whole bunch of head turning/crashing and breaking collar bones. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HighLUX said:

Keen for more beach hoons and jumps in the sand dunes. Lunch at the Te Puka Tavern in Tokomaru Bay would be a good option for food this year

Is that the maaassive place on the side of the road before the old ruined meat works etc? Looked pine worthy. 

• Like 1