Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, johnnyfive said:

Sick, Got Brian Lowns chilled as we speak. 

I plan on being brave and leaving the TS alone outside the Taneatua botly for 2 mins while I grab some coldies. 

Then  give them a good shake up on the pannier over Stanley road, if they bike is still outside the bottly after said 2 mins

1 hour ago, johnnyfive said:

Also, could I get a quick refresh and those staying here tomorrow (thursday) night?

Myself and Bartholomew will be there in the afternoon 

I have a van for sleeps not sure what barts plans are, but i imagine hes not being the little spoon

• Like 1

Nothing like some last minute prep

Rinsed excess/all oil out of the filter and disposed of the dregs thoughtfully, running like it should again

qnfo5qlv.2id.jpg

Someone somewhere mentioned having the right size exhaust pipe tip for small 2T engines, since this is running a 80cc spanny/exhaust on a 68cc BBK I figured it might be a tad too big/back pressure is needed/something so welded OG tip onto the Gianelli muffler. Butt dyno says braaaaps have increased on hills

lmfqckbw.hxz.jpg

Got spare plugs today and gapped them down to what other small Suzuki engines are supposed to run since TS50 info online is pretty non existant

Mixed up a couple of tanks of braaaaap juice and got together a spares/tool kit.

Hurry up tomorrow arvo so I can hit the road

• Like 5