Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress so far, bikes have both been taken for a couple of run downs and have now been taken to an old man to get the final 2 stroke seal of reliability, am so amped even though ive never been just excited to do some dirt/ actual off roading tbh.

20181030_153004.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yeah we'll figure something out for those that are really limited, just can't afford to have 40 people's worth of luggage on there is all, then no room for bikes when the inevitable happens. 

In summary, a little bit will be fine, maybe consider a waterproof bag

• Like 1

OK, so I'm keen, I pulled Maria's YB100 out of the shed and it runs, so I will give it a tickle up and get it legel Beagle.

Is the first page a good indication of whats going on, or can someone give me a tl,dr? 

Also, Is anyone going through Taupo that might have space to get the bike to Whakachangi? I'm happy to pay gas etc.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Rookie said:

OK, so I'm keen, I pulled Maria's YB100 out of the shed and it runs, so I will give it a tickle up and get it legel Beagle.

Is the first page a good indication of whats going on, or can someone give me a tl,dr? 

Also, Is anyone going through Taupo that might have space to get the bike to Whakachangi? I'm happy to pay gas etc.

Yuss. Fill out an entry form ASAP. It'll be removed by the end of the week. 

Page one is a good indication of the goings on. You'll need accommodation in Gisborne on Friday night and Hick's Bay on Sat because I think the batch is full. @BLIZZO or @datlow might have space for your Yibby.