Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have access to standard and heavy duty tubes through work. 

If anyone needs any I'm happy to sort them out but my week before Eastcape is busy; so you'll need to let me know before next tuesday/wednesday.

10/12/14/15/16/17/18/19/21" sizes available. 

A mix of widths. Will do them at RRP; not inflated prices like some other shops do. 

Send me a message on here or on Facebook if you have me there. I won't take orders from comments. You'll need to pay in full before I order them. I'll be at @johnnyfive's 7-7.30am Friday morning of Eastcape and you can grab them from me there. 

Make sure you have a tube for both wheels! Nothing like cracking a flat on the first day with no spare tube and ruining your whole weekend. 

Chur!

1 hour ago, DB8-TypeR said:

As an fyi i see in todays paper that there will be no power from Waihau bay to Wainui on Sunday 11th from. 7:30am to 5pm.

That's a little bit inconvenient for getting lunch somewhere in that region, during those hours. 

Surely they wouldn't black out Opotiki for a whole day? 

@vivaspeed what is the meaning of this?

1 hour ago, johnnyfive said:

That's a little bit inconvenient for getting lunch somewhere in that region, during those hours. 

Surely they wouldn't black out Opotiki for a whole day? 

@vivaspeed what is the meaning of this?

Apparently yep includes opotiki, will send you a pic from the beacon. Obviously 5pm is worst case scenario, could just be a 2 hour job and be done by 10am but have to warn of longer just in case

• Like 1

Had a rad ride across the city and back today with another Rumbler who is coming on the trip. Got some confidence on my bike and have started popping wheelies pretty easily and got it leaned over good on a few roundabouts. fizzzzzzzzzzing for the good times ahead

• Like 3