Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, keltik said:

Dont s'pose any of you fine Christchurch chaps are bringing a van or ute up and want to make some sweet freight moneys?

i believe they have 5 dudes, and 5 bikes smashed into one ute, so at a guess id say there will be fuck all room.

QCR attends eastcapescapade -

Image result for overloaded pickup

• Like 7

2 hours ago, keltik said:

Dont s'pose any of you fine Christchurch chaps are bringing a van or ute up and want to make some sweet freight moneys?

I guess that would depend on the size. Probably no room for gearboxes sorry but could fit a couple of Tamagotchi's for ya.

Yeah we got 5 bikes. 5 Burly dudes. 6 days of underwear. 5 slabs of Lion Browns. Not much room for much else sorry

27 minutes ago, Chris.QCR said:

I guess that would depend on the size. Probably no room for gearboxes sorry but could fit a couple of Tamagotchi's for ya.

Yeah we got 5 bikes. 5 Burly dudes. 6 days of underwear. 5 slabs of Lion Browns. Not much room for much else sorry

Slap a canoe on the roof?  Fellah at work is having a cry because Mainfreight want eleventy million dollars to deliver it.  Bit bigger than a tamagotchi tho.

48 minutes ago, keltik said:

Slap a canoe on the roof?  Fellah at work is having a cry because Mainfreight want eleventy million dollars to deliver it.  Bit bigger than a tamagotchi tho.

Nah sorry mate thats about eleventy million times the size of a Tamagotchi. Tell him to fly down and canoe home. Much cheaper and more life enriching experience

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

New Bliz Speed carb is fitted. Messenger tuning has taken place and now waiting for a break in the weather to test ride it. While the weather is shit I took the time to pack my spare fastners & fittings & tools and spare parts. Should have all bases covered if my bike were to let me down

received_353390832064180.jpeg

• Like 5

Final prep tonight for me. after the kids are in bed. I wouldn't be worried in the least, except I've also got an early start in the morning to put a cunt of a job in a cunt of a place to bed.  I'll have to be up an hour earlier than usual. Which detracts from staying up too late. 

Scooter is being collected tomorrow. 

Then I can forget all about it until it's time to catch a plane. While I'm sure the five up road trip is going to be part of the fun, flying home and being back in my own bed after such a protracted time in the seat will be lovely too. (I never used to enjoy the drive home from gnats much either)

• Like 1