Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shes got spark, the engines pre-run in from being in the Chaly, shes getting painted this weekend!

I'm all go, just got no luggage space anymore. But it's a worthy sacrifice. How long is it for one pair of undies again; 4 days? Normal way, inside out, then wear them backwards for each of those. So yeah, definitely sorted. 

Image may contain: motorcycle and outdoor

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Chris.QCR said:

Lookin good. I can see so many luggage carrying spots bro. Need to think out of the square

More a case of forcing myself to pack super light than not wanting to attach boxes etc. Will probably strap stuff to the rear seat dip and have a little front rack I'm gonna try make fit tonight. 

Been watching the video of us in Chch riding with you dudes @Chris.QCR and it's got me pining hard. 

• Like 1

sooooooooo i took the sweet sticker that VG / Mrs VG designed and have ordered embroided Patches. They are fully stitched 75x75mm glue backed patches with several colours on it. 

I have ordered 30x pieces, 10x are already spoken for so the rest will be up here, first in first served

cost is $8 each, if they come in time ill post them out to some dweebs so ya can slam on ya vests for the ride.

tumeke.

heres a sneak peak

ECpatchcrop.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BLIZZO said:

sooooooooo i took the sweet sticker that VG / Mrs VG designed and have ordered embroided Patches. They are fully stitched 75x75mm glue backed patches with several colours on it. 

I have ordered 30x pieces, 10x are already spoken for so the rest will be up here, first in first served

cost is $8 each, if they come in time ill post them out to some dweebs so ya can slam on ya vests for the ride.

tumeke.

heres a sneak peak

ECpatchcrop.jpg

Yes. Send me bnk details. Chur.