Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, datlow said:

whats the go for thursday night, any room @johnnyfive ? think thats all that ive forgotten to sort

3 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

I'm hoping my boy J5 has a spot I can pitch my tent on Thursday night?

I hope.he has a bonfire we can sit around and sing kumaya too

Yes to all questions.

Not entirely sure how many I've got staying Thursday night, but first in first served for beds (~6), then a few couches, then floor space and tons and grass for cars and camping.

11 hours ago, MopedNZ said:

Holy damn. 43 riders. 

If you've never ridden in a big group before, it can be pretty hectic.

Yeah, please take care y'all.

I've lost two good friends in "group rides", one of them left behind young kids and hubby who lost a leg in the same crash.

The other was a very well known and VERY confident rider (you would've seen his V8 bike at Southwards)

My sister also had her foot broken in a group ride.

So just remember, YOU may be a confident rider but NEVER assume the others know what they're doing.

• Like 2

Jeez guys can we lift the tone. 43 bikes is all good. considering the power range is vast we are all likely to split off into separate top speed groups on each leg.

I have ridden a ride 4 x over the last few years with 250 scooter riders and amongst those were alot learning to ride for the first time and we traverse over 2 alpine passes without issue. Im sure we will all have our heads screwed on and be aware of our surroundings.

Thanks for the warnings but lets get back to fizzing over how epic this will be with 43 good cunts gettin wild on two wheels checkin out some amazing roads and scenery. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Chris.QCR said:

Thanks for the warnings but lets get back to fizzing over how epic this will be with 43 good cunts gettin wild on two wheels checkin out some amazing roads and scenery. 

I want to see a 43 dude train going down the Rere rockslide

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just use lude. And safe sex is good sex. 

You can live a completely normal life with HIV now. 

So it all go. 

@cletus are you packing a small pump.

Not a penis one. One to inflate a air mattress. 

Last year I blew one up a rouge air mattress with my mouth after the exhaust melted it. Wife wasn't overly happy with kissing me from there on in. 

• Like 1