Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Thphantum said:

@MopedNZ chuck your gear in my ute and enjoy the ride mate. Can even haul from Tga if you want.

What a true kiwi legend. Cheers buddy. Sorted from Tauranga to the start point. I think the QCR boys are staying in town the night before the ride. Maybe we can do a TGA - WHK vehicle convoy. 

• Like 1

Dummy fit of everything has been done and ticked off

blew bike apart last night. Had day off today. Stripper party in the garage at 7am this morning. Undercoated and left to dry while out picking up the last of the things I needed this morning.

Painted it and just finished chucking some clear over the paint just now.

really not vibing the colour I ended up with. It’s not quite the shade I wanted now it’s laid down. But meh.

• Like 5

Picked up ammo tin from bunnings this arvo for some ADV bike pannier stz. Will figure out how to bolt it on the side over the weekend along with mount my light bar. Fits a 2T oil bottle perfectly with plenty of room for spare tubes plugs and a few tools, thinking of hiding a USB charging port in it too for the phone/bluetooth speaker

15 tooth sprocket is on and hopefully its not raining tomorrow so I can go for a top speed run. 

43623023_253904155319395_519330364347383

• Like 8