Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to build my pack. Rack this weekend.  Then my prep is about done. Ill touch base with the courier on Monday to arrange getting him.up there. (See his time frame etc)  I don't want to be too long without my 50 down here. (You can guarantee if I sent it up tomorrow the weather here would be 25 degrees every day between now and then.

So lets all be honest here guys. Im a manly man from the deep south who enjoys swimming in snow melt waterfalls. 

Ya'll reckon I need to take my thermals ? Wearing decent Kevlar jeans & Jacket while riding with standard bogan gear underneath.

Just planning my bag packin

• Like 1

Double post spec but the lead passed wof and is in to clocking up kms before East Cape testing now. Proper fizzing now, beds sorted, bike going good, bring on the sinking some beers after doing dank wheelies /need a clutch like Greg for that stuff.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chris.QCR said:

Im fizzin to hang with you again @mark105 . Last time we hung out we smashed a 1L of coruba gold each and got fucked up

Pretty keen to see this happen again..... 

Been riding the vespa around quite a bit. Speedo stopped working tonight on my way to @Beavers place.

A 12 pack of 7% coruba doesn't quite fit in my side cabinet. But if a bummer. 

• Sad 2