• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh it really looked more like this,

42851958_2494235397269798_48726645049634

everyone standing around drinking beer while he got his practice in, 

went for a ride most of Sunday, went for a 40km ride with Andrew Swinton and then did a little ride out to @mark105 place and rode back in with him to test his new motorcycle. 

pretty good day for testing and getting some seat time thats for sure.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, RUNAMUCK said:

The man looks a bit wasted in this picture. 

Wow man, this tube feels amaaaazing.......

It's actually me holding a puncture patch onto my original tube after running over a nail in @Firetruck's section.

It went like this: 

• Go see Yowzer
  • Run over nail
  • Say fuck
  • Pull out nail
  • Go home to get tube
  • Replace tube and tyre
  • Fuck new tube by going in dry with the tyre levers 
  • Go home to get other tube and puncture repair kit
  • Replace tube again
  • Fuck second new tube by going in dry
  • Patch new tube poorly
  • Won't hold air
  • Patch original tube 
  • Refit tube and tyre with LUBE 
  • Refit wheel and drive home in the dark with almost no lights 
It was a hard day. lucky Yowzer and @64vauxhall had beer and @Beaver was keen to help with levering and lubing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

For some reason this tag won't go away >>> I can't delete it or type after it. WTF      @Truenotch i made my tag go away :)
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Possibly a succulent Chinese meal, and then group ride around the bad streets of Gizzy, led by the scooter Don on Friday night.

Sat night could be Beach racing? Last year we hit the local razza, but doubt it could handle 40 of us showing up?

I was gonna have a meating with camp leader and set a loose plan for afternoon activities.

• Like 3

sat night we are at hicks bay if im correct? 2nd night the 11th which will probably be rsa dinner and catch up with the local?

fri night is in gizzy and we prob heading to smash palace i think people were saying.

@Raizer took us up titirangi domain last year which was rad to hoon around been his stomping ground

• Like 2