Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

@HighLUX are you staying in the batch again? 

and who was going to hit up the motor lodge this year? just looking at accomi9dation now for me and @Kass and i guess @Archetype.

did you want to stay in that cheap hostel again. was cheap for a reason. 

@Raizer we going for a hoon up the hill again while everyone else asleep?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@64vauxhall/ @Archetype/ @Kass.

We stayed at that Waikanae beach motel. 4 to a room it was only $10 more than the YHA or whatever. Beach front ish. Was nice. QCR dudes are staying there this year I think plus some of the AKL crew. GN 125/250 guys were there with us last year. 

I have a small tent now @HighLUX so if you have the bach then keen on grass space. Otherwise will go sleep on the wharf near by.

Keen on a couple trees. And yeah our crew is chillin at the same motel as most others on friday night. Was gonna camp out somewhere but we wouldve been on the road for a few days at that point so a shower and a spot tp charge the phones will be ideal. Plus keen as to wear our Smash Palace tshirts from down here at the Smash Palace in gizzy

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UTERUS said:

What the fuck is that

BMW C1 176cc's of European finesse and styling haha yeah, ugly asf but thats why I like it. It has seatbelts and an interior light! Fixed it up with my dad after saving it from the scrappy for $500.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Zeubin said:

hooooly shit. Just read through all 28 pages of this trip. I'm keen to do it on the C1 now that it's legal if people are still good to sign on at this late-ish stage? @64vauxhall I'm down to tag along on your extra journey just lemme know which days I need to take off work.

Looking to find/make some roofracks for it or just use tie downs. 

im taking the 8th and 12th off. heading over on the 8th via waihi and 12th will probably come via rotorua from whakatane 

• Like 1