Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a solid lineup of total GCs with a few more in the midst of attending too. Easily my most anticipated OS event for awhile. 

Fizzing

And yeah Beaver ive just registered it and im about to prep it to lay down in the back of your wags for the trip home

• Like 2

@Archetype might be able to suss a mean sticker deal. 

Whoever does it I want about 3 this year and I'm happy to pay. Only got one last year and don't even use the part (legshield) I put it on anymore. Lol. 

Also @johnnyfive add another to the non OS-ers. 

Local engineer dude who is riding an AG100 with a F1SE type tank and it's ported to heck. He built this bike purely for the ride after watching the videos from last year. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MopedNZ said:

@Archetype might be able to suss a mean sticker deal. 

Whoever does it I want about 3 this year and I'm happy to pay. Only got one last year and don't even use the part (legshield) I put it on anymore. Lol. 

Also @johnnyfive add another to the non OS-ers. 

Local engineer dude who is riding an AG100 with a F1SE type tank and it's ported to heck. He built this bike purely for the ride after watching the videos from last year. 

I still have heaps from last year, will bring them for return riders who want some.

8 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Last year's sticker design was awesome, so I reckon you should do this year's one too.

I can print them if you want, or you can use whoever else you like.

I have an idea in mind, will hit you up once its drawn up. I think the local place charged me $70ish for 30ish stickers?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That sounds spendy.

Also im not coming because Hawkes boes is way to much fun. But you guys and tramps have a lovely time. 

Currently planning a lower north type gig kinda. And by planning I mean I mentioned it to a few people and I hope something happens lol.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, johnnyfive said:

^^ Chuuur. Hicks Bay/Te Araroa was the rough spot for that nights stay. 

This list is getting long, who else needs a prod along just to confirm they're a dead set ripper/good cunt.

@Tumeke @BLIZZO @RevDWC @73crownwagon @Steelies @Dolan 

yeah nah nah work commitments kick my out yet again sozza man :(

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, MopedNZ said:

Watching @BLIZZOs edit of the ride after all this fizzing I've been doing. This part has got to be my favourite. 82.976kph tucked top speed races on the second day. Slip streams proved useful!

image.png.568e340fb9a0405f4674a910767dd849.png

Lol I remember that bit well, took ages to get the right spot to get past the 3 Honda blockade.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1