Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey, I think we will actually triple the population of each coast town we visit this time, top fucking work people.

My prep for this year will be an oil change and to check the tyre pressures on my bike, lewlz. I want to carry all my gear too, so might sort out some baggage racks.

@johnnyfive have you booked a place to stay in Gizzy yet? Do Dan and Ben sound keen again? / force Dan to ride CT.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Vintage Grumble said:

Crikey, I think we will actually triple the population of each coast town we visit this time, top fucking work people.

My prep for this year will be an oil change and to check the tyre pressures on my bike, lewlz. I want to carry all my gear too, so might sort out some baggage racks.

@johnnyfive have you booked a place to stay in Gizzy yet? Do Dan and Ben sound keen again? / force Dan to ride CT.

I have done very little IRL prep TBH, no accom booked at this stage. Will holla at Dan and Ben and see if how many 100% keen they are. I think fulla Mike was keen but I believe he just sold his bike so will follow him up. 

I had offered CT to Dan but I think hes still happy to Ruckus along.

@Raizer You'll be joining us yeah?

18 minutes ago, johnnyfive said:

I have done very little IRL prep TBH, no accom booked at this stage. Will holla at Dan and Ben and see if how many 100% keen they are. I think fulla Mike was keen but I believe he just sold his bike so will follow him up. 

I had offered CT to Dan but I think hes still happy to Ruckus along.

@Raizer You'll be joining us yeah?

Holla @ chaboi when you know about the lads, we prolly should book something soon.

Also, whats the name of that place up on the hill above Jamie's batch's bay/ I think i'm too old to sleep in the grass at the batch.

• Like 2

I'm pretty keen at this stage, got Chandler going again but not sure it's the best choice since it never seems to be able to finish a ride without something breaking or falling off haha!

Also the lack of suspension is a bit limiting.

Might try get Plan B sorted out, or build something new.

• Like 2