Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, SOHC said:

A friend of mine has a Nzetta witch he has put a KTM SX300 motor in

Is it bright orange or something like that? I remember seeing a write up and pictures of it years back and every 6 months or so it comes to mind and I try google hunt it down again. Haven't managed to ever find it though.

7 hours ago, MopedNZ said:

Is it bright orange or something like that? I remember seeing a write up and pictures of it years back and every 6 months or so it comes to mind and I try google hunt it down again. Haven't managed to ever find it though.

Thats the one, his name is Mike and he runs Not a motorcycle shop in upperhutt you can find it on face book

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck im fizzing for this still 

My bike served me well at QCR Dirtmasters and now ill strip down and restyle it for Enduro spec for this East Cape spec. 

Gonna bring a basic dive kit with me to head out with @HighLUX and others to get some Kai for everyone in Hicks Bay on the sat night. 

Keen to see what everyone else is riding

IMG_20180720_220444_111.jpg

• Like 5

Shit yeah theres a nice couple of spots to harvest some delicious wares of the ocean if the swell plays ball.

Will get chainsaw sorted so we can cut firewood to run the outdoor fireplace at the bach on the Saturday night.

Also if anyones keen to add a bit of extra adventure to the weekend I plan on running this route on Thursday arvo and return on the Monday sometime. Plenty of space to park at my place over the weekend which is not for from the starting point

https://goo.gl/L2FSLu

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaxPower said:

hi there have said to @johnnyfive that i can drive a support vehicle if needed, whats the go just take a trailer and some spare fuel and 2t oil? have a crappy generic first aid kit, epirb, radio. anything special i need to know?

@BLIZZO is/was supplying a ute for the support dude to drive. But not sure on the latest deets. 

Only thing I can think of other than what you mentioned is a good music selection. Not the quickest trip following a bunch of small bike drongos.