Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere I've got an 8gb mp3 player I've never taken out of the box. I should. Dig that out and get someone good.at puters to load it with music for me. It's been in the drawer for so long the battery has probably fucked out.

I also don't know.where my ear buds are either.

• Like 1

My bike will have speakers this year. Was always a good time when stopped hearing backstreet boys etc pumping out of the bikes. Also looking at getting a walkie talkie helmet insert thing from AliExpress that @GuyWithAviators parents had when we rode in chch with them. 

Was as awesome as fuck from what I saw. They would just randomly both stop at the same time. I would wonder how they both knew to stop at the same time; duh - AE cheap ear radio thing , dunno how many people can chat but having someone else to sharn too and set up organised drafting and slingshot shake and bake speed passes at 70.2kph sounds like fun. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MopedNZ said:

My bike will have speakers this year. Was always a good time when stopped hearing backstreet boys etc pumping out of the bikes. Also looking at getting a walkie talkie helmet insert thing from AliExpress that @GuyWithAviators parents had when we rode in chch with them. 

Was as awesome as fuck from what I saw. They would just randomly both stop at the same time. I would wonder how they both knew to stop at the same time; duh - AE cheap ear radio thing , dunno how many people can chat but having someone else to sharn too and set up organised drafting and slingshot shake and bake speed passes at 70.2kph sounds like fun. 

@mo999 link to these please. 

Was thinking about walkie talkies a few months ago and downloaded "Intercom for Andorid".

Yet to try (keep forgetting) - BUT - theoretically it will work with any other android with blue-tooth switched on - just plug your earbuds and mic combo into your phone and free comms within bluetooth range (30-40m?)

Possibly better living everyone.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tumeke said:

Was thinking about walkie talkies a few months ago and downloaded "Intercom for Andorid".

Yet to try (keep forgetting) - BUT - theoretically it will work with any other android with blue-tooth switched on - just plug your earbuds and mic combo into your phone and free comms within bluetooth range (30-40m?)

WWCCD?

vespa acquired. done a solid 23 od kms  home and then return to work and goes solid. does an easy 80kmph

would love to modify my tank for better range but will see what kinda kms i get to a tank once its repaired and not leaking.

so much pine going on for east cape now.

also taking the day before hand off and going to make my way to @johnnyfive via waihi and what not from home. 

should be a pleasurable ride.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Tumeke said:

But I have an iPhone ...