Auckland Monthly Meat! 23 MAY. Same place as last month.

After cockteasing you guys, Meets just gonna be in the same place as last month.

heh.

Mt Wellington carpark

5841594888_eb24fb2534_b.jpg

We will be using the covered carpark which is situated directly below the Countdown Supermarket, as pictured above.

The Countdown shopping complex is on the corner of Mt Wellington Highway and Penrose Road, Mt Wellington.

Food options within the complex:
- Burgerfuel
- Pizza Hut
- Dominos
- Rack & Roll Ribs 

Food options across the road:
- Sal's Pizza
- Waves Seafood (Fish and Chips)
- Chunky Chicken Food Bar

We pretty much all go to Burgerfuel though. They offer us a free drink from the Coke range with every Burger and Chips combo purchased.

FIRST MEET??

If you are new to these meets then here are a few points that may help; Most people usually show up between 7:00pm and 8pm-ish. We'll be parked in the covered carpark below Countdown . Remember its always a casual affair, a place to yarn to mates and make new ones. An Oldschool car is not required at all, but if you've got one on the road then bring it along. Doesn't need to be flash or special.

RULES AND THE BORING STUFF!!

Basically these are in place so we have a fun and friendly meet and leave the carpark clean and tidy like we were never there.

• Take your rubbish away with you or put it in a bin, Use the public bins provided throughout the carpark or the ones for the food businesses themselves. Don't be a messy cunt.
  • Smokers please don't dispose of your butts on the ground! Again, don't be a messy cunt. Be a good one.
  • No alcohol consumption at all at this event. We are not allowed to consume alcohol on the premises. 
  • You are welcome to invite a few mates, but please note you are 100% responsible for their behaviour
  • If you belong to other clubs and feel they might be keen to come check out our meet then that's cool but please PM Shakotom or BDA780 for permission before inviting them.
  • NO Skids or Reckless/Dangerous driving. We're in a covered carpark that echoes so don't be a dick and rev your engine unnecessarily because then you will get us kicked out. 

MOST OF THESE ARE COMMON SENSE. WE WILL PROVIDE A FEW GENTLE REMINDERS WITH THE NEW RULES BUT REPEAT OFFENDERS MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE.

If you have any suggestions or input for the meets then PM Shakotom or BDA780 Thanks!!

Chur.

• Like 3

Just now, Shakotom said:

Long time no see bruh

Tell me about it mang! Occasionally I get time to remember to see when the monthly meet is only to discover I usually missed it, haha. Been trying to get to one but y'know, life and shizz...

• Like 1

I think the civic is due a trip out

Side note, anyone looking for a 1977 honda civic as my current one is getting too far rust wise for me to fix, so i will be reshelling it with a shell i have, however i don't want to condemn the current shell to a scrap heap yet so i can put a spair motor and box in it for anyone wanting it?

Will come with rego on hold, 5 speed manuel, and possibly a 1335 (MK2) motor. 

• Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 13:32, rich1179 said:

I think the civic is due a trip out

Side note, anyone looking for a 1977 honda civic as my current one is getting too far rust wise for me to fix, so i will be reshelling it with a shell i have, however i don't want to condemn the current shell to a scrap heap yet so i can put a spair motor and box in it for anyone wanting it?

Will come with rego on hold, 5 speed manuel, and possibly a 1335 (MK2) motor. 

Bet it's not as rusty as my Civic.