Yoeddynzs 1978 Chevanne with funky stripe rescue mission

yoeddynz

There was a power cut all day today. Bummer. No power tools. (no espresso machine either!  back to the plunger) So why not instead give wagon a clean and assess the rust. Which we did. Cleaned up well and looks a lot better..

P1050642_800x600.jpg

P1050644_800x600.jpg

P1050647.jpg

P1050652_800x600.jpg

P1050653_800x600.jpg

P1050663_800x600.jpg

P1050668_800x600.jpg

I'll have to see whats gonna happen as far as the vin process goes. My main mission was to just save the car from being split for parts/crushed (although the front seats are a perfect match in colour for my Viva wagon and they are so damn comfy!!!.....) with the idea that I could fix it up to get it back on the road, having a little fun in the process, then sell make a small amount of coin back for my troubles :-)

However if it starts to add up too much in extra costs and hassle I'll move it on to someone else who wants to take it on and keep it. There's enough old cars taking up space and time right now!!!

So now its been tucked out the back of the shed so I can crack on with some real work (Ie; Gregs 120y..) .  Those front seats will just have to be stored in the front of my Viva for now...... :-)

• Like 5