Anglia 105e Panelvan

BigT105e

Yeah was a mean score, 5hundie, right place right time. Only rust is LH side of rear door frame, and a bit in the floor where trans tunnel met Floor, which was cut out when trans tunnel and firewall removed-easy. I couldn't believe I had managed to find one, and from a dude that had so much shit he didn't think it was worth anything. I'm at a wedding at the mo replying to your questions, lol....priorities ha

Don't feel bad, the amount of ground work I had to do with the wife was frikin hard work mate, in saying that it does make it all the more satisfying, looking at buying a business and having a retro logo on those side panels is gona be soooo fuckin sweet.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
5 hours ago, Anythingclassic said:

Anglias are a bloody sickness and they did have a huge spot in motoring history.

Awesome to see other 105e's being modified/restored/and still played with..

Here's mine

received_1016991318412007.jpeg

IMG_20190324_100714~2.jpg

Definitely a sickness, I'm on the lookout for more, preferably with live plates and not rooted, nice pooch btw, and that 4x4 one looks hard case.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BigT105e said:

Definitely a sickness, I'm on the lookout for more, preferably with live plates and not rooted, nice pooch btw, and that 4x4 one looks hard case.

Shortened range rover chassis and 3.9 V8 with 4spd.. still looks same I've not touched it in a while. Time to pull finger I think.. and thanks he's a good car alarm that's for sure lol