Sheepers latest Ms75

Evan

Export jdm grille ! Yetch told me it was a super tidy grille. Did you notice that the mounts on the headlight surrounds for the grille are different, i just drilled new holes . 

by far the best grille besides a jdm front

CDDC4FF5-300F-4061-B1FC-9A4445970EED.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, sheepers said:

front springs are XY falcon i think, they are "tunable" in that they have a couple of coils at the top that are wound touching each other so you can cut a coil off and its dosent effect the spring.

How do you find the front? Not to stiff/soft.

I've pretty much convinced myself I'm going to put a rover v8 in my ms65 so will be losing 40kg from the front. AMD am thinking that Cut springs may be to stiff with the lesser weight engine 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parts that take any normal person an eternity to do find / give up / have to wait for nos stock to roll around, and you bust them out from nothing in a "Lunch break" with "only a few tools" lol. So much admiration for your skills. Keep up the awesome work. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I had a good chuckle at the ‘bolt colour conundrum’. I was fully suckered and lol’d again at how quickly it escalated haha.

I know now this would have been the plan all along, but I can honestly say, at first, I thought that bolt was annoying you.

Brilliant effort as always mate. Love your work.

• Like 2

I could see where this was going on the bolt post.

now pull motor and repaint the front part of the chassis black? would bug me once its back together  

its not much more work you know haha.

doing the other side of the tubs too? 

i aint taking the motor out.

the chassis can stay it current shade of black/grease/filth.

im going to drive this car and something i learned a while back is that cars you use get dirty. i dont see any point in going to far with this at this stage. ill pain the bits you can see and not worry to much about the rest.

• Like 7

I buy the "3 into one collector" which is basically a cone. 

Cut it so the 3 pipes only just fit in then tack it to the 3.

Then I use the propane torch to heat the cone and then bash it in with a piece of flat bar or something. 

Easy 

• Like 3