Sheepers latest Ms75

Evan

yes it does suck. fuck all i can do except whinge, and ive been doing plenty of that.

and yes that's the yellow boot cut. couple of minor differences between the sedan and the coupe but no deal breakers.

ill keep my eye out for another boot cut, i might find something, you never know. 

• Like 1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid back shit man, I compressed my spine about 10 years ago (hit the bottom surfing)  and it gives me the gyp if I push too hard doing stuff that tweaks it etc (like surfing, sitting, lying down, standing up, excersize, doing garage stuff etc), but its manageable.

Worst part is it makes me cranky, not just because its sore and achy but because doing stuff i like to do makes it sore.

That xray looks bung, and as your medical professional I recommend doing a cut and shut from the parts body.

Get well soon big guy

Hey

Been reading your posts with interest for a while now - totally jealous of your shed time!

Really sorry to read about your back injury, that shit sucks. I can sympathise as I blew out two discs last year which protruded onto my spinal cord - the pain down my leg and foot was just insane; pretty much started eating tramadol like m&m's.

Anyway, there is a point to this dribble @yetchh mentioned above... after trying high dose steroids and being told I would probably need surgery, someone put me on to inversion therapy (basically hanging upside down by your ankles) This shit works! I went from hobbling around like an old git, to fairly well sorted within a few weeks. 

So there you go, a bit unsolicited advice from a complete random. 

Loving the Crown BTW 

Cheers James 

• Like 2

i bought an inversion table and i pick it up tomorrow.

how long did you spend upside down? 

did you go all the way upside down? fucked if i know, im just going to hang upside down and wait for my back to be fixed.

or i pass out, whatever. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think dad spends between 5 and 10 minutes on his everyday at about 120-150deg (0 standing, 90 lying etc) .. I'm guessing you checked with your physiotherapist first? I bought one of those doorway chin up bars and inversion boots but after 5 min the cheap boots cut my circulation a bit..  :huh:

Yeah I have some boots and a chin up bar, 10min a day is about right. Combine with whatever exercises you have been given (some ab and glute stuff I would imagine) and get into as much pain free walking you can do. Should be a good start.

• 5 weeks later...

sorry guys i missed some replies (that rhymes)

so ive been hanging upside down for ten minutes a day and at the beginning it was like a fucking magic healer had jizzed on my spinal cord.

two weeks in and the effect is less, after about 3 minutes in its starting to hurt again but its deff helping so thats where im at now

still going to the ostio and still getting acupuncture (prob going to stop the needles because its doing nothing) and have plenty of exercises and stretches to do which are all helping.

its a fucking slow road. i cant ever seeing myself being "normal" again. you just spend so much time freaking out about every fucking move you make which is pretty shit.

could be worse i suppose........

also thanks KY for the spring guys, i never thought of getting something made. ill try and fix it with something off the shelf but if i cant thats a great idea. 

• 1 month later...