Discuss here about Yoeddynz's little Imp project...

yoeddynz

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all of your projects.

After sustaining a fairly serious injury recently and spending quite a bit of time laid up in bed, I've been watching quite a few car related restoration YouTube channels.

Have you ever considered setting up a channel and documenting your stuff this way?  Sure your projects would be incredibly popular and if successful, you'd be able to earn a good living from it.

Sorry for asking a question a little unrelated to your car but what's the deal with the deceased estate with all the cool old cars rotting away? Is there any chance of me getting in there for a wander around with a camera or is it a "who you know" kinda deal?

19 minutes ago, Speedy88 said:

Sorry for asking a question a little unrelated to your car but what's the deal with the deceased estate with all the cool old cars rotting away? Is there any chance of me getting in there for a wander around with a camera or is it a "who you know" kinda deal?

The one in ChCh? It is or was somewhat accessible. @Carsnz123 may know current status.