Discuss here about Yoeddynz's little Imp project...

yoeddynz

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you know Frank (Bodgy) from Queensland? 

I threw out so many parts including the thicker axles when I left oz. My R1 Imp used datsun half shafts as the rubber donuts were not up to it. 

Always wanted an A12 Imp with a VW box. Such a great little car. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, dmulally said:

I take it you know Frank (Bodgy) from Queensland?

warning, warning !

do not, and i repeat DO FUCKEN NOT ring him, FrankenBarry will  want every minor detail and factoid about the car including the breed of spider living in the headlight bucket. he will then argue that it's a different breed of spider living there !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

That spider is not, I repeat, not the original spider that the car came with when it left the factory. I don't like non  original spiders. I think you'll find that the would have got more miles per gallon if you'd left the original spider intact. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, yoeddynz said:

That spider is not, I repeat, not the original spider that the car came with when it left the factory. I don't like non  original spiders. I think you'll find that the would have got more miles per gallon if you'd left the original spider intact. 

Well mate, im not here to get intimate with your spiders

• Like 4

This is oldschool.. tell someone not to troll someone else and THE FLOOD GATES OPEN.

Whats his ph number? :-D

Reminds me of my first ever job- night shift at a pak'n save. There was a young barry there (probably 30's) who was the shift manager and had just discovered video games. I could literally go the whole night without working by trolling him with questions about movies and games.

WOW COOL WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

• Like 4

I can't see an issue if I'm honest.

They're like that these cars, first one needed a engine rebuild, no dramas done. Next up pops a good parts car in Nelson, we'll take that only to find its way too good for that so get that back on the road, next up a one owner gem that needs rebuilt, oh we'll grab that too.........