4g63 oil pump pulley drama

bonkas

On 1/26/2018 at 09:19, fuel said:

Try looking for one from a 91+ NZ-new Galant or Chariot 2.0 SOHC 8V. The 87-92 DOHC and 92+ SOHC 16V pulley is wider.

5 hours ago, fuel said:

You bought a DOHC pulley... I already told you what car you can grab a pulley from - whether you want to listen to my advice is up to you.

I haven't forgotten your previous comments but I have not been able to find one of these vehicles on TradeMe or the sellers are not willing to measure or even remove the part for a picture, local wreckers have been no help, and I have no pick a part or zebra outfit near me hence trying to gather as much info from the Internet as I can so hopefully I can turn up a part number that I can search for and order online until I am able to visit one of these places and scope out parts that will work for me.

The latest pulley I purchased was listed as a SOHC pulley which is why I ordered it, hence another post when it didnt fit, I only found one reference to a difference in the SOHC vs DOHC pulleys with listed part numbers after I had ordered that part, neither mitsubishi dealers, mitsubishi asa software or various other avenues I have gone down have been able to provide a part number for what I am after.

The reason for this thread was to gather information about the different types of pulleys, what will work, what will not, hopefully gather part numbers that I could order quickly off the net and cross reference against other vehicle models so I didnt have to wait to visit pick a part etc.

I am sorry if you feel like you have been ignored, also sorry to have clearly wasted everyones time in this thread.

10 hours ago, MaxPower said:

i have one on a fucked engine, its yours for free but its in tepuke, i hate sending things cause I'm lazy. an option if your stuck, I'm away for 10 days as of tomorrow.

Can you tell me if it is a square or round toothed pulley? If Round, Do you also have the crank pulley spare?