Toyota fuel pump advice, 3sge/1jz

Bombsquad

Hey team , need some advice from the fuel gurus. I have two cars and no fuel pumps..

First car:  3sge in an altezza. stock fuel pump is gone so im going to make a plate for the top of the fuel tank (where the factory in tank pump goes) with an aftermarket pump fitted to it (not in the tank). 
Question: Whats the best aftermarket pump for a stock 3s, do i need an external reg? (as I believe beams motors dont run return lines). 

Second car: 1jz in a soarer. (big turbo lots of ad ons etc). Car was running stock fuel tank with the factory pump running as a lift pump to a surge tank, then an unknown pump running to motor. 
Ive removed the stock tank and pump and am building a alloy fuel tank so I need another lift pump to start with, then ill worry about changing the other pump later if need be.

Please can someone who knows their stuff recommend me the best pumps to buy for volume and pressure etc?