Waikato tiki tour Scooter/small motor bike

64valiant

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Raizer said:

I'll likely have Plan B going spare for someone to ride, just need to work out what scooters I'm going to be able to bring up.

We'll likely be on our Suzuki's again, should fit 2 Gyros on the trailer.

just put mine on the roof. but two gyros back and forward should work surely?

1 minute ago, NicT said:

Shit bricks this is cool. 

After being at the drags on sat, im keen as for one of those 3 wheel beasts.

there is one on fb atm for sale oh and a fucked one for sale as well @Raizer was trying to fix it i here

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I really really want that one/an Up in general!!

The fucked one is a Canopy that was spitting it's own piston out the exhaust pipe in dust form :(

2 will fit in my trailer no worries, there about the same width as @MopedNZ's Lead "50" and it squeezed on just fine with Plan B from the drags.

And 2 2 wheelers fit in my van fine, but I'm wanting to make a mount to hold them in, got sick of trying to strap them back down all the time!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Need to wait for Gyro parts to get here from Japan and Canada, then change pretty much everything bolted to my new engine, then attempt to tune it and refit all the plastics etc.

Remake Greg's exhaust so the wheel fits on (:oops:), wire up another CDI, run in, tune and maybe add a few niceties like indicators and a brake light.

Alos build up a much stronger Let's II engine mount to replace the one I twisted up at the beginning of the mount ride, maybe add a speedo and try find some more power.

Wash the blue AZ and get some more rego.

Load Plan B in the trailer, maybe get a month rego.

Service the van and attempt to make a rack or something to strap scooters down to.

This is going to be tight haha!

• Like 5