• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Liam-B said:

Score on all the parts!

Column shift conversion next?

Would like to but would never find a bench in the. Condition the originals are in.. I never checked the boot floor would be interested in putting in dickie seats if I could find some.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I like them. Yesterday I went out western Sydney and caught up with Mark who owns “Barrel bros” that refurbish and sell wheels  owns this sweet coupe, the wagon will be visiting him soon once it’s back together.. Marks a kiwi - something about kiwis and 330’s

• 1 month later...

Aus seems to have quite a few of those, haven't seen many on yahoo or elsewhere on the internet.
That looks super tidy, love the double door openers.
Keen to see one slammed on sweet rims, barrel bros green one is not bad, only low pics I have found are these tiny ones

imagescooop.jpg

imagescoop.jpg

There were a few (not a huge number from new)  here in oz but most are now rust buckets and beyond redemption. The good ones are being sent overseas a real minter lived over the rd from me near the cross that’s gone to the UK and another mint 1 owner has also gone over a few months back. They are getting pretty rare and sought after. The last coupe I saw on yahoo hit about 45k Oz and it was pretty average condition.  I know Mark from Barrel Bros and he beat me by 30mins to buy his green coupe a few years back. His is only lowered a few inches but looks more, still he can’t have two people in the back without it bottoming out. The silver one has been completely restored over about 7 years. Nice old bloke has it. 

CF52ECC2-3B02-4FB6-AE69-0D6B0488D7EB.jpeg

E55EF893-8D6D-4CC5-9350-6A829167BC04.jpeg

FFDED945-5746-47A5-A159-6415B36DB69F.jpeg

45AAA8B8-0B24-4753-9AFD-EA6CE5822655.jpeg

1EF0DE9F-89C6-4F0C-B60A-04317901BA83.jpeg

8CDC9757-D43B-4D35-A453-E06CF44FACB2.jpeg

• Like 1

Love the coupes. Used to have to have one but was super rusty and I was never gonna get round to it. Last I heard its still in Christchurch and is still rusting away in a paddock just like I found it probably close to 10 years ago

2 hours ago, kyteler said:

Bottom one is a sedan. :P

They're cool and all but a little odd.  The wagon is far cooler.  Are you hoping to have both or will turf the goon for the coupe?

Yep bottom is a 4 door hardtop. Nah won’t sell wagon that’s going with me to the grave!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris.QCR said:

Yep thats the one @Carsnz123. Me & my brother in law pulled it out of a paddock opposite the waimate yellow shed .

I think that one is in line to be worked on by a coach builder in CHCH... prob the only 330 coupe in NZ..