Kirk28’s 330 280c caddy wagon

kirk28

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, kyteler said:

Also, is your electric cargo window still working?  Fuck I love those.

Not sure yet haven’t seen the car the guy said it was even the cassette player works apparently, the only thing not working is the air con, I’m looking for sedan door cards and put in electric windows; and central locking from yahoo.co.jp

1 hour ago, brocky41 said:

I can help with the over riders and possibly a woodgrain wheel (Karl wants one aswell).

Man that thing is sweet especially with twin wipes, A/C and P/S. Most were povo spec and had none of those.

Yeah I don’t know of anyone who has seen a 280c wagon; 260c’s are rare but these are extremely rare.. I wish I could find a pic of the interior .... it’s mint like proper mint.

Good score! I remember seeing this for sale ages ago and even briefly considered it myself until I saw it had been prepped for paint in the last pics of the advert.

Just realised you tracked it down, thats dedication! 

Pretty rare though like you say 

Yeah I originally tried to buy it in 2013 when the first owner died and the new owner had a health scare; but he wouldn’t sell it to me sight unseen, by the time I had called him again in the morning to arrange a flight down it had gone... saw it come back up again a year and a bit ago ... the seller had gone overseas and the advert disappeared; so posted it up on fb just last week asking if anyone knew  where it was; browsing Gumtree and Lo and behold it was up again and 3k cheaper then last time; the seller was moving so needed it gone ... tadaa!

Ah yep I remember seeing that wagon in. Wellington before it went down to chch back in 2007 I followed the owner in my gx60 mark 11 wagon and spoke to him but he wasn’t selling at that stage and to be honest was a bit of a fuckin weirdo... what trim parts do you need? Shea just bought one as well 

D36A7A39-95C4-41A8-B679-E2F8C72555F5.jpeg

6A0236E5-9641-436C-950E-CA2AD0F12E7F.jpeg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 73crownwagon said:

Basically I need some tail lights and surrounds on the boot hatch. Are you parting out that wagon?

Hey man the silver 260c wagon isn't mine it's shea's over in Perth, he's definitely not parting that .. Fuck you need lights? That is going to be nearly impossible to find man, ill look for you but if they are around expect to pay mega; mega bucks for them.

On 08/12/2017 at 07:37, kicker said:

I've got one I'm not using (have a Z wheel instead at the mo) that I should probably get rid of in the name of dehoarding

AtgvO9E.jpg

Awesome I’ll pm you dude ..that wheel looks awesome. That 260c wagon I bought then sold Again in the same week; was offered twice as much as I paid so it was hard to knock back, plus I really wanted a 280c wagon with the extras; this wagon is actually quite a bit better condition than the silver one; but I’d love the black interior over beige .