Kelvins OTHER SD1, The Vitesse

kws

• 7 months later...
45 minutes ago, flyingbrick said:

Anyone else seeing real stretched images?

If you refresh the page, are they still stretched? That happens when i first make the post, before i can repost the images without HTTPS. 

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, ajg193 said:

My first thought when you mentioned black plugs was "map reading is wrong."

I know, and i totally knew this. Checking the hose where it tees off to the FPR was the first thing i checked, but no cracks so i moved on.

Downside to having to live with the hand controller only i guess. So used to seeing everything in realtime on Tunerstudio, without having to hold a button and see a single reading at a time.

Yeah im going to look into a small filter like that, to go inline in the hose. I doubt it will be an issue again, as i suspect it was an issue from back before i got the car, but best to protect it anyway. I have created a small drip loop in the hose before the sensor, so the sensor is above the hose, and angled the ECU slightly downwards (so the sensor can self drain)

I have heard though that running a filter on a MAP line can slow the response of the sensor?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, fuel said:

Nooooo how come you sell your SD1's not long after sinking lots of time and effort into them and not getting to enjoy your fruits of labour?

Never really bonded with it, or enjoyed driving it. Effie was the better car to drive, which is a shame.

• Sad 1